Ion-toolbar and Ion-navbar
Written by Samiullah Khan on 23 April 2018
Both of these Ionic Ion-toolbar and Ion-navbar help you setup header of the page. Normally we have this simple header just a title which can be achieved as
<ion-header> <ion-navbar color="primary"> <ion-title>Home</ion-title> </ion-navbar> </ion-header>
Which will give us following output
And when we push new page or add a new push stack that’s what we get.
ion-nav will automatically add the back arrow button for us.
- ion navbar will give you back button
- ion toolbar will give you extra buttons on the right
- adding both works buth than you extra padding of 4px on top and botton
- Add image explaining above point
- best bet is to remove ion nabar, but you don’t have back button
- add it via ion-toolbar as
but android will still place it on the right
- better use left instead of start